The Better and Cheaper way of Removing Eyebrows
Would you like to know more about Eyebrow Threading? If yes, you are at the right place. What is threading? It is an eyebrows’ hair removal or shaping method that is believed to have originated from either India or Central Asia thousands of years ago. First, it spread to the Middle East and finally to the western countries.
How is it done?
In eyebrow threading, a thin polyester or cotton thread is doubled, twisted and then rolled over the unwanted hair plucking it at the base level (follicle level). The threading method allows removal of short lines of eyebrows, unlike tweezing method that only allows single eyebrows to be pulled out each time.
Eyebrow threading offers three distinct holding techniques namely the neck method, the mouth method, and the hand method. Each of the methods can be used to remove eyebrows though they have differing advantages and drawbacks. The preferred method is the mouth holding one because it is the most precise and fastest.
How long does it take?
Eyebrow threading takes around five to seven minutes when it done by a professional.
How long does it last?
It depends on your eyebrows type. Eyebrow threading takes two to six weeks before a full regrowth occurs. After repeating the process several times, your eyebrows will start growing back in a fine and sparse way. Why? During the eyebrows removal process, they are pulled from the follicle making it weaker in the process.
Advantages over waxing
- Tidy and Less time-consuming
- 100% natural with no invasive techniques, chemicals or artificial waxes
- Slow hair regrowth
- Your skin does not get irritated or red
- It can target lone eyebrows
- It does not require a full hair regrowth to work
- It hand-picks eyebrows from the surface of your skin
- A great preference for those using Accutane and RetinA – recommended by dermatologist
- 100% ideal for skin that is very sensitive to laser and waxing eyebrows removal
- Those who have tried it keep on going back for more unlike waxing
Eyebrow threading the best cheap alternative to laser and waxing eyebrows removal methods.